“A very efficient stove with built in safety features, including an oxygen depletion sensor and a thermal cut-out.”
The Whitby natural gas stove combines the appeal of a real fire with the control and convenience of gas, giving instant warmth from realistic coal or log effect fire. The large glass door gives a wonderful view of the new fuel beds, the coals shown here are random, mixed coals.
A very efficient stove with built in safety features, including an oxygen depletion sensor and a thermal cut-out.
Although a larger stove, the input is 6.8 kw, so there is normally no need for any extra air vent, but still a good output of 5.4 kw, giving an amazing 80% efficiency.
- Natural gas
- Driftwood, coal or pebble effect
- Manual control or remote option available
- 80% efficiency
- British made
- Hidden front control
- Brushed steel or brass handle
- Class1 or Class2 (5” diameter or pre-cast)
- Top flue outlet or rear closure plate version
- Variable heat output, up to 5.4kW
- Safety features fitted