“The Runswick MKII has been streamlined for a more contemporary style.”
The Runswick MKII has been streamlined for a more contemporary style.
As well as radiant heat from the front of the stove, the Runswick MKII draws in cold air from the room at each side of the front frame, and this air is then warmed and convected out through the discreet horizontal vents under the top of the front frame, giving a total output of 4 kW.
The fittings can be brass or brushed stainless steel finish, to suite you style and taste.
- 4kW output
- 79.9% Efficient on Wood
- 74.8% Efficient on Solid Fuel
- British Made
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Energy Efficiency Index: 106%
- Suitable for a conventional chimney, or with a 6” adaptor to flue liner
- Riddling Grate
- Brass or Stainless Steel Fittings
- Max. Log Length 300mm
- Weight 72kg